A detailed user guide using the desktop can be found at the bottom of the page.
Comparative view of the local governments:
One municipality view:
The data is displayed in Microsoft PowerBI, which allows you to change the graphs according to your choices.
The figure below explains how to use this desktop. For simplicity, the different parts of the desktop are numbered.
It is recommended to display the desktop in full screen (magnification in the right corner of the graph).
- You can select the topic that is displayed (1.)
- It is possible to choose similar local governments on the basis of size, hinterlandness and profitability (2.)
- The desktop displays the data of the municipalities (3.) corresponding to the selected characteristics (2.)
- The municipalities corresponding to the previously made selections are highlighted on the map (4.)
- In addition, it is possible to view data by counties on the right. The choice of county is only reflected in the graph (5.)
Red arrows indicate how different parts of the desktop interact. If you make a selection on one of the graphs on the desktop, the arrow indicates where it affects.
To make multiple selections, you need to hold down the Ctrl key while making your selection.
More detailed data of the population satisfaction survey can be found in the database of Statistics Estonia: http://andmebaas.stat.ee/Index.aspx?lang=et&DataSetCode=KO11
* Vormsi, Ruhnu and Kihnu rural municipalities were excluded from the satisfaction survey
** The analysis and preparation of the article is supported by the European Social Fund of the European Union.